This document will help you ensure that we at Order Protection have access to the scopes necessary for a successful onboarding.
You can see step by step instructions below. If you have any questions about why we need access to certain scopes, you can click here to see a scope-by-scope breakdown.
Steps to Enable Correct Scopes
- Go to your Shopify admin
- Click "Settings" from the left hand menu
- Click "Users and Permissions" from the left hand menu
- Scroll down to the "Collaborators" section and click Order Protection's collaborator account
- Scroll down to the "Permissions" section and select the following scopes if not already selected:
- Edit Orders
- Refund Orders
- Draft Orders
- Gift Cards
- Manage and install apps and channels
- Blog posts and pages
- Manage settings
- View apps developed by staff and collaborators
- Develop apps
- Enable app development
- Click "Save"
Please sign in to leave a comment.